Gift Card FundraisingActions
Our Gift Card Fundraising Program helps local community groups and non-profits raise funds to support their activities and operations.
Whether you’re raising money to help your sports team, dance crew, charity or travel club, Co-op is here to help!
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
How it works:
Your group receives 10% off the total amount of Co-op Gift Cards up to $1,000 sold during your fundraiser. Groups can participate in the Gift Card Fundraising Program once per fiscal year.
- Apply to participate at Humboldt Co-op. Email us at email@example.com
- Pre-sell Co-op Gift Cards to your community supporters (we’ll provide the forms)
- Send us a summary of your sales and we’ll invoice you for the discounted total
- Provide a certified cheque or bank draft for your total order and complete a short survey
- Pick up and deliver your gift cards
Gift cards are available in amounts of $25, $50, $100, and can be redeemed at any participating Co-op location in Western Canada.
More information and requirements
Please note that someone on your fundraising team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of teamwork, integrity, and excellence.
Humboldt Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond.
We work hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.